Pet owners would do anything for their four-legged family member, so why not install artificial grass for them to roll around on? Artificial grass is the perfect product for pet owners and their furry friends. Dogs need to run and play outside all year round, no matter what the weather is.
In springtime, there are spring showers which can make your lawn mucky and muddy. Summer brings heat, fleas and bugs. As we move through the fall and into winter with all that snow, it’s great to come out the other side with green grass.
Artificial grass has so many benefits for you and your pets. Here are some of the highlights:
- Easy to clean – One of the biggest benefits is that artificial turf is incredibly easy to clean. It has great drainage features, so pet stains will drain through and won’t show. Pet wastes are easy to spot. Simply “poop and scoop,” then hose the grass down, and it will drain through to the soil. No smell or lingering aroma.
- No toxic ingredients used – Real lawns take time and effort to prevent the inevitable dead patches and burnt yellow circles on your grass. It also takes money to buy fertilizers, growth regulators and pest control products such as insecticides and weed killers. These are toxic ingredients that can harm you, your family and pets that want to enjoy the outdoors. Artificial grass doesn’t require regular maintenance or products to keep it looking green and healthy year-round. So no more scratching and skin problems for your pet; artificial grass is allergy-free.
- Pest free – Real grass is a haven for fleas, ticks and ants. They can bite and cling to your pet when they roll around in the grass and can invade your house when your dog comes back inside. Bugs can’t thrive in artificial grass, giving you a pest-free lawn and less worries about flea and tick infestations.
- No mud – Even the smallest about of moisture can cause mud in a yard. Artificial grass has a specialized drainage system that allows water to pass through to the soil below, eliminating muddy conditions after a rainstorm. Your pet will stay cleaner, even if they enjoy rolling around in the grass.
- No digging up the lawn – Say goodbye to refilling roles, reseeding areas that are yellow or worn. It’s soft and comfortable for pets to run around and play instead of digging! Your lawn will always look great year-round, not matter how much your pets enjoy it.
- No weeds – Weeds ruin your lawn’s appearance and then some, and daffodils and pokeweed may be poisonous if your dog eats them.
Whether you use it in gardens or landscaping or if you are wanting to bring a little of the outdoors to your balcony or terrace, Emerald Landscape Grass is ideal. Visit Vifloor Canada to find out more.